There are times in all organisations where workplace conflict or disputes can no longer be resolved in house. Among our team are qualified mediators who can provide your organisation with a structured, impartial and transformative way forwards.
Our aim is always to build empathy on both sides of the disagreement, and to de-escalate the situation wherever possible. Our mediation consultants are particularly skilled in situations where diversity or difference has been a factor.
Grievance mediation and conflict resolution – our approach
We provide business mediation services in London and across the UK. Below is an outline of what to expect from the EW Group mediation process:
- One-to-one meetings with those involved
- Exploration of what the individuals would each consider to be a fair and reasonable resolution
- Establishing recognition from the individuals that there is a need to agree a way forward
- Mediator reflection
- Joint discussion with all parties to agree the ways forward
- Consultant write-up of session(s)
- Follow-up one-to-one conversations with the individuals and their line managers after six months.
Speak to one of our consultants in confidence.
A positive approach to conflict dispute resolution
We often support our mediation methods with carefully considered team-building sessions for your staff and management teams. Themes for these sessions might include:
- Coping with stressful situations
- Resilience and emotional intelligence
- Managing your emotions
- Wellbeing at work
- Team dynamics
- Building inclusive teams that understand workplace difference
- Positive and practical ways of managing workplace stress.
Diverse groups outperform homogeneous ones by 58% in team assessments
Your most engaged employees perform 20% better and are 87% less likely to leave your organisation