Board and Leadership Development
Expert facilitation services for boards and senior leadership teams
We design board development programmes for senior teams that respond to the unique setting your leaders work in and the challenges they face. Through careful and intelligent facilitation, we can ensure that boards feel a common purpose, focusing their contribution where it is needed most.
How do leaders develop with EW Group?
Your senior teams will need to call on their skills as authentic leaders if they are to bring your whole organisation with them on their journey. Creating a board development programme with us will support you in:
- Increasing personal effectiveness and leadership skills
- Growing talent strategically
- Navigating through change
- Learning from best practices
- Building relationships and partnerships
- Putting together a workable action plan aligned to your organisational goals
- Developing effective measures of success.
Board development programmes and executive coaching tailored to you
Some sample themes from our recent board development programmes include:
- Strategic leadership
- Leadership styles
- Change management
- Values-based change
- Talent management
- Performance management
- Unconscious bias in critical decision making
- Managing conflict in procurement
- Organisational culture and difference
- Scrutiny, challenge and appreciative enquiry
- Risk and accountability.
We'll help you drive change from the very top.
Culturally intelligent leaders are 3.5 times more likely to get the full potential out of their staff
Companies with at least 30% of women in leadership or executive positions adds 6% to net profit margin
Leadership development for boards and senior management teams – what to expect
Our design process is collaborative and confidence-building. Your leadership event might be as simple as a facilitated discussion, or the co-creation of a board development plan.
Or we can build in additional features to heighten your leaders’ engagement and bring greater flexibility to their learning. These might include:
- Email digests
- Audio-visual content
- Live scenarios using our team of actors.
All our programmes start with a focus on current good practice and successes, before identifying areas for improvement in other areas of board development.
Talk to us about your leadership development challenges.
85% of the world’s CEOs say a clear diversity and inclusion strategy leads to increased performance
Diverse organisations are 45% more likely to improve their market share