Our research and analysis used a customised version of our Diversity in Business Accreditation (DiBA) framework. Our methodology focused on five key areas:
- Diversity Action Planning
- Community, Partnership and Supplier Diversity
- Organisational Leadership
- People Management and Organisational Culture
- Customer Communications and Satisfaction.
DiBA gave Chickenshed the diagnostic tools they needed to benchmark performance on diversity, and to showcase areas of good practice.
Throughout the audit we paid particular focus on issues around socio-economic barriers to access. We also looked into how Chickenshed could expand its outreach activities to welcome new communities (for example, people with hearing impairment).