- Manage diverse teams effectively
- Set and maintain high standards
- Challenge unacceptable behaviour
- Tackle unconscious bias in decision-making and performance management
- Implement action plans that made a measurable difference.
We equipped 2,000 managers with the skills to implement major cultural change.
Every senior and operational manager – from duty managers to Directors – took part in a two-day training course. This was book-ended with 1:1 coaching meetings with an EW Group consultant for diversity action-planning. This process allowed London Underground to track changes and progress. It also empowered the managers to make an immediate impact on their own areas of operation.