Sign up for our newsletter
Subscribe for access to leading-edge diversity practice, opinion, insight and exclusive event invites.
A 2017 survey by PwC showed that 54% of women and 45% of men said they researched if a company has diversity and inclusion polices in place when deciding to accept a position with their most recent employer. Our one-day Inclusive Recruitment training will walk you through the best practices on attracting and retaining diverse talent. Featuring a live interview with a real candidate, this short course on Inclusive Recruitment is not to be missed.
What we will be covering:
• Bias in job descriptions and job adverts
• Shortlisting exercise: bias in paper-based decision-making
• Interview preparation: removing barriers to inclusion
• Extended exercise on unconscious bias in recruitment interviews
• What can you do to manage your own biases?
• How can you remove bias from your processes?
Contact us for a full course brochure and registration form.
Interested in training a whole team? EW Group also run dedicated in-house recruitment and selection programmes, delivered on-site wherever you work. Get in touch to find out more.