Our virtual cultural intelligence training course will help you understand different cultures and how to adapt your behaviour accordingly. Ideal for those working with global or remote teams, this course will help delegates collaborate more effectively and account for cultural differences in their communications and interactions with others.
Led by one of our diversity experts, you will have the opportunity to discuss and reflect on how cultural differences influence working relationships and how to deal with these differences effectively.
Enrolment costs: £450 + VAT
Developing cultural intelligence course dates
The next open course is running on 11th July 2023.
We can run this half-day course for your team in-house or get in touch to find out when the next open course is planned for.
What’s covered in our cultural intelligence course?
This half-day course provides an introduction to a range of cultural norms and will help you develop a deeper understanding of how to adapt your communication styles and approaches effectively to work inclusively across different cultures.
This course will help you to:
- Develop knowledge of the context and key terms
- Understand and build knowledge around a range of cultural norms
- Articulate the business case for being culturally intelligent
- Build capability in communicating effectively in different styles and approaches
- Understand how to demonstrate cultural intelligence in your own role and organisation with a commitment to how to act differently
- Ensure that teams are working inclusively across cultures.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone working with diverse teams and clients. Global teams and those working cross-culturally/clients or suppliers across the world or from different cultures will find this course particularly useful.