Knowing how to recognise, understand and resolve issues effectively in a conflict situation is important to your organisation as well as its employees. When employees feel heard and valued, this can impact productivity, retention and wellbeing.
Our one-day Constructive Conflict for Managers course will help build confidence when approaching varying types of conflict that can occur in the workplace. We ensure that you will have a positive environment to discuss the different kinds of conflict that can arise within an organisation and how they can best be managed.
We can run this course for your team in-house or get in touch to find out dates for our open courses.
This course is ideal for
• HR teams
• All managers
What’s covered in our Constructive Conflict for Managers course
• Uncomfortable conversations under the spotlight
• What’s the best possible outcome: a template for success
• Having difficult conversations across difference and understanding power dynamics
• The Constructive Conflict Toolkit
• Role play through different characters and scenarios in small groups
• Rehearsing solutions to real life difficult conversations
• Reflections: committing to having a challenging conversation
£650 + VAT including lunch and all course materials.
15% discount for non-profits, charities and NHS organisations.