Knowing how to recognise, understand and resolve issues effectively in a conflict situation is important to your organisation as well as its employees. When employees feel heard and valued, this can impact productivity, retention and wellbeing.
Our one-day Constructive Conflict for Managers course will help build confidence when approaching varying types of conflict that can occur in the workplace. We ensure that you will have a positive environment to discuss the different kinds of conflict that can arise within an organisation and how they can best be managed.
This course is ideal for
• HR teams
• All managers
What’s covered in our Constructive Conflict for Managers course
• Uncomfortable conversations under the spotlight
• What’s the best possible outcome: a template for success
• Having difficult conversations across difference and understanding power dynamics
• The Constructive Conflict Toolkit
• Role play through different characters and scenarios in small groups
• Rehearsing solutions to real life difficult conversations
• Reflections: committing to having a challenging conversation
£650 + VAT including lunch and all course materials.
15% discount for non-profits, charities and NHS organisations.