Supply chain diversity diagnostics
As specialists in diversity data analysis, we are in prime position to assess your current state on diversity. We’ll look at how much data is there, and how much understanding there is of the benefits and the business case. This benchmarking will inform the KPIs and metrics of the project, which we will design in collaboration with you to ensure they complement your company values and vision.
We’ll delve into your talent pipeline from end to end, identifying any skills gaps. We can support you in developing supplier diversity questionnaires and policy statements. And we’ll explore the ways in which your organisation can progress to be best-in-class and an exemplar to your industry.
Here are some of our key considerations during our quantitative and qualitative data analysis:
- How can you position supply chain diversity targets as a positive rather than an additional burden?
- How can the contracts or strategic plans you already have in place be adapted to include these diversity targets?
- Can flexibility work for your suppliers, given their different tiers, sizes and demographics?
- How can you dovetail your new supplier diversity targets with your existing concerns (e.g. health and safety)?
- How can target-setting contribute to building supplier diversity?
- How can it be linked to boosting the local economy of a given area?
- How can the largest suppliers be encouraged to contribute to supply chain diversity?
- How can these larger suppliers support SMEs and contribute to a partnership approach?
- How can you ensure long-term impact and sustainability?