How to increase diversity through your recruitment practices
EW Group have been working at the cutting edge of diversity and inclusion for the last 25 years. We follow the very best practice in our own recruitment process, and are best placed to help your business do the same.
Inclusive recruitment is fast becoming a commercial imperative. The business case for diversity and inclusion is ever more compelling, especially when it comes to diversity recruitment and the talent pipeline.
Building more inclusive workplace cultures means you’re more likely to attract and retain the best talent available. Inclusive teams engage, perform, innovate and problem-solve more effectively. And inclusive companies are 45% more likely to increase their market share as a result. At senior levels, too, research has shown that moving from 0% to 30% women in senior leadership teams is associated with a 15% increase in profitability.
Our consultants can work with you to embed inclusion best practices throughout your recruitment cycle. This includes:
- Creating job specifications and competency-based roles
- Designing application forms (print and online)
- Guidance on longlisting and shortlisting based on competencies
- Reasonable adjustments at interviews
- Diversity recruitment strategy support
- Diversity recruitment policy reviews.