ILM Level 4
Our next ILM Level 4 Award open course will run on 17th October 2018 in London.
Future ILM Level 4 Award course dates:
London 2018 − 17th October
Manchester 2018 − 14th November
London 2019 − 21st February, 15th May, 28th August
Our ILM Level 4 Award for Equality and Diversity Managers and Diversity and Inclusion Professionals
We are an Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Centre. We run ILM Level 4 Award accredited training courses in London, Manchester and elsewhere across the UK.
Who should attend?
This course is tailor-made for anyone with responsibility for equality, diversity and inclusion matters in your organisation, including:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment Managers
- Diversity and Inclusion Officers, Leads or Champions
- Organisational Development Leads
- Policy Advisors
- Customer Services Leads
For staff at all levels with responsibility for promoting and championing equality, diversity and inclusion
Diversity issues at work are never far from the headlines. Our ILM Level 4 Award course − Managing Equality and Diversity in an Organisation − draws on 25 years of experience in the field. This includes running open management training courses and in-house development programmes across the public, private and charitable sectors.
Our latest ILM Level 4 accredited course will equip you with the skills to enhance your team performance through equality, diversity and inclusion. You’ll leave with the confidence to approach a variety of potentially difficult issues in the workplace. And all with only one day away from the office.
Learn how to champion diversity in your organisation.
We offer competitive course fees, as well as discounts for charitable organisations.
Our next open ILM Level 4 Award course will run on 17th October 2018 in London.
ILM Level 4 Award – Proven outcomes
For public-sector and charitable organisations
- Become an equality and diversity champion, and drive action planning and decision-making
- Influence managers and staff across your organisation
- Appreciate and articulate the business case for equality and diversity at your organisation
- Gain a thorough understanding of current equalities legislation
- Deal confidently with cases of workplace bullying, harassment or victimisation
- Communicate, monitor and assess equality and diversity policies and practices
- Build teams that are confident and competent in diversity best practice.
For private-sector companies
- Achieve a recognised qualification in diversity and inclusion management.
- Become a business ambassador for diversity and inclusion.
- Influence managers and staff at all levels in your business.
- Confidently articulate the business case for diversity and inclusion.
- Gain a thorough understanding of current UK legislation.
- Effectively communicate, monitor and evaluate your diversity and inclusion policies.
- Deal confidently with cases of workplace bullying, harassment or victimisation.
- Build teams with the capacity to leverage the full benefits of diversity and inclusion, and drive cultural change right across the business.
ILM Level 4 Award – Structured learning
- Coaching session 1 (pre-course) with your course leader, Jo Heath.
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Full-day face-to-face learning and development event in London
- Post-course coaching session
- Workplace-related ILM Level 4 assignment
- Accreditation by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM Level 4 Award)
- A six-month ILM membership, including access to ILM development resources and networking opportunities.
About the Institute of Leadership and Management
ILM offers a wide range of qualifications covering all aspects of leadership and management, along with specialist programmes in coaching and mentoring, HR and enterprise. Last year 90,000 people registered for an ILM qualification, gaining the crucial skills and knowledge to improve their performance at work.
ILM offers qualifications that deliver key skills where they are needed most: directly in the workplace. Because they understand that every organisation is different, their qualifications are designed to provide maximum choice by enabling individuals and employers to select the subject, level, size and type of programme to suit their specific development needs.