Our latest ILM Level 4 accredited course will equip you with the skills to enhance your team performance through equality, diversity and inclusion. You’ll leave with the confidence to approach a variety of potentially difficult issues in the workplace. And all with only one day away from the office backed up with pre- and post-course coaching sessions and workplace related assignment.
Wednesday 15 May (full)
Wednesday 26 June
Wednesday 28 August
This course is ideal for
Anyone with responsibility for equality, diversity and inclusion matters in your organisation, including:
• HR Managers
• Recruitment Managers
• Diversity and Inclusion Officers, Leads or Champions
• Organisational Development Leads
• Policy Advisors
• Customer Services Leads
What’s covered in our structured learning ILM Level 4 training course
• Coaching session 1 (pre-course) with your course leader
• Self-assessment questionnaire
• Full-day face-to-face learning and development event in London
• Post-course coaching session
• Workplace-related ILM Level 4 assignment
• Accreditation by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM Level 4 Award)
• A six-month ILM membership, including access to ILM development resources and networking opportunities.
£970 + VAT
15% discount for non-profits, charities and NHS organisations.