Our latest ILM Level 4 accredited course will equip you with the skills to enhance your team performance through equality, diversity and inclusion. You’ll leave with the confidence to approach a variety of potentially difficult issues in the workplace. And all with only one day away from the office backed up with pre- and post-course coaching sessions and workplace related assignment.
Wednesday 28 August
This course is ideal for
Anyone with responsibility for equality, diversity and inclusion matters in your organisation, including:
• HR Managers
• Recruitment Managers
• Diversity and Inclusion Officers, Leads or Champions
• Organisational Development Leads
• Policy Advisors
• Customer Services Leads
What’s covered in our structured learning ILM Level 4 training course
• Coaching session 1 (pre-course) with your course leader
• Self-assessment questionnaire
• Full-day face-to-face learning and development event in London
• Post-course coaching session
• Workplace-related ILM Level 4 assignment
• Accreditation by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM Level 4 Award)
• A six-month ILM membership, including access to ILM development resources and networking opportunities.
£970 + VAT
15% discount for non-profits, charities and NHS organisations.