Our accredited ILM Level 4 courses will equip you with the skills to enhance your team performance through equality, diversity and inclusion. You’ll leave with the confidence to approach a variety of potentially difficult issues in the workplace. And all with only one day away from the office backed up with pre- and post-course coaching sessions and workplace-related assignment.
With weekly webinars
This course is ideal for:
Anyone with responsibility for equality, diversity and inclusion matters in your organisation, including:
- HR Managers
- Recruitment Managers
- Diversity and Inclusion Officers, Leads or Champions
- Organisational Development Leads
- Policy Advisors
- Customer Services Leads
What’s covered in our structured learning ILM Level 4 training course
- Coaching session 1 (pre-course) with your course leader
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Online programme comprising of e-learning module and three weekly webinar sessions or
- Full-day face-to-face learning and development event in London
- Post-course coaching session
- Workplace-related ILM Level 4 assignment
- Accreditation by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM Level 4 Award)
- A six-month ILM membership, including access to ILM development resources and networking opportunities.
In light of the current climate, we are offering a 15% reduction in the full course price – £824.50 (£970) + VAT.
There is a further 15% discount for non-profits, charities and NHS organisations.