Learning and Development
Experts in diversity training since 1992
We design and deliver specialist equality and diversity training courses and development programmes for staff at all levels, in all sectors and across all strands of diversity.
Blended learning to maximise progress against your learning and development KPIs
We offer a range of options for in-house diversity training and e-learning. We regularly combine face-to-face workshops with preparatory online learning modules: freeing up our time with you for more interactive activities, experiential learning scenarios and facilitated group discussions. We find this makes for a more innovative and thought-provoking learning experience overall.
Dedicated needs analysis for practical outcomes and measurable impact
We align our learning and development interventions to your business values. 25 years of experienceshows us that the most effective development activities are tailor-made to reflect the culture of the organisation we’re working with. So we steer clear of off-the-shelf solutions.
Instead we take a client-led approach to course design. We’ll take into account current levels of knowledge and understanding, benchmark data, existing good practice, and current and future challenges. We’ll also familiarise ourselves with your existing training, dovetailing our courses to avoid duplication. This collaborative approach ensures we create a course with the right pace, texture and impact for your learners.
By tapping into your culture, we’re able to gain significant traction when it comes to engagement, and measurable shifts in learner perceptions.
What diversity training with EW Group looks like
We will work collaboratively with you to design and develop your training or development programme. This may include:
- A needs analysis of what is currently working well, and areas for improvement
- Customised separate workshops for your staff, specific teams, managers or senior leaders
- Facilitated interactions, including group exercises and discussions
- Actor-based experiential learning scenarios
- Lively Q and A sessions
- Explorations of case studies and scenarios designed to reflect key messages
- Peer learning and analysis
- Practical tools and techniques to embed best practice in the workplace
- Individual reflection, review and action planning
- Information-giving and signposting to relevant training and development resources.