Specialists in e-learning to address unconscious bias in talent management
We believe that for an unconscious bias programme to be effective, it needs to be carefully tailored to your organisation. Our unconscious bias e-learning for managers is an online solution, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be bespoke to your business.
Our design is built around real-life scenarios. We’ll make your managers aware that unconscious bias exists in all of us, and then focus on the steps they can be practically take to overcome it. We’ll collaborate with you to design an unconscious bias elearning package that really resonates with your managers. Course length, where the module is hosted, and how your learners are assessed are all up to you.
Components included in your unconscious bias e-learning course may include, but not be limited to:
- Definitions and key concepts for managers
- Considering the legal context of unconscious bias
- How unconscious bias affects your decision making and problem solving
- How unconscious bias impacts on your organisational culture
- Managing cultural conflict at work
- Skills, tools and techniques to overcome unconscious bias in talent management
- Facilitated reflection
- Strategic action planning to address unconscious bias
- The psychology and science of unconscious bias, and the latest research on the subject.