This course will equip your managers with the knowledge, tools and confidence to support workplace wellbeing for their teams. At the end of the one-day training course they will be:
- Better equipped with the understanding, confidence and tools to promote mental health awareness, and to prevent mental ill-health caused or worsened by work
- More able to support individuals with mental health problems to thrive within your business
- More aware of how to access help and resources to reduce sickness absence caused by mental ill-health.
Specifically, this one-day Workplace Wellbeing for Managers training course will cover:
- What is mental health?
- How does mental health affect staff and business?
- Why is good mental health important?
- Busting mental health myths and overview of common mental health conditions
- The HSE’s Management Standards to promote mental health
- How to support staff with a mental health condition, including managing return to work
- Action planning – putting learning into action.