Our Introduction to Unconscious Bias is the perfect introduction to the theory and practical tools to behaving inclusively. Our online training isn’t just limited to unconscious bias as a concept or a science. It looks also at the everyday context and realities of bias: where it comes from, how it affects us all and what practical actions you can take towards best practice.
Featuring guidance, interactive exercises, practical tools and techniques and innovative acted scenario videos, this is the only online solution you need to train your staff on unconscious bias simply and effectively.
- The theory and reality of unconscious bias
- Types of unconscious bias: key definitions
- Unconscious bias in recruitment and selection
- Unconscious bias interviews
- Unconscious bias in performance management
- Unconscious bias in talent management
- The impact of unconscious bias: on talent attraction and retention, employee engagement and on company reputation
- Describe different types of unconscious bias, both from an individual and an organisational perspective
- Understand how various sources of influence can prompt biased behaviour
- Identify and articulate how unconscious bias can impact on decision-making at a number of stages of the employee journey
- Understand the concept of ‘in- and out-groups’ and how this affects team culture and performance
- Describe how the notion of trust can affect your people preferences, and how to practically overcome this.
The course should take around 30-40 minutes to complete. You can finish the course all in one go, or come and go as you please: your progress will be saved for next time you log in.
£20 (+ VAT) per person for 3 months’ access.
We can take payment online by credit/debit card or via PayPal. For multiple orders (for staff teams or business units, for example). please contact us.
All intellectual property rights in all materials, documents, products, course content, bespoke source code and other deliverables which form part of the service deliverables shall remain with the EW Group or its licensors. For more details, please visit our Terms and Privacy page.