We design bespoke e-learning packages in line with your company branding. You can choose to host the online learning modules on our own learner management system, or take delivery of SCORM-compliant files to manage the e-learning programme yourselves.
Our e-learning platform was launched in 2015 and has been developed based on our extensive experience of diversity and unconscious bias training. Our diversity elearning modules follow the same positive and practical approach as our face-to-face training, with acted workplace scenarios at their core.
We create a non-judgemental platform from which your staff can move quickly from understanding key concepts and legal requirements to the practical application of tools and techniques.
We don’t enjoy ‘tick-box’ online learning, so we know your staff and managers won’t either. Our e-learning is immersive and engaging, rather than a race to the last screen.
Our Introduction to Unconscious Bias elearning is an off-the-shelf, on-demand training solution for managers looking to boost their skills and confidence around unconscious bias in the workplace.Read More
This introductory course provides compliance level training, covering the fundamentals of equality, diversity and inclusion legislation and the Equality Act 2010.Read More
This course covers the science and research behind unconscious bias, before introducing key concepts and a practical guide to proactively address workplace bias.Read More
Teams with high levels of diversity and inclusion outperform their peers by 80%
Culturally intelligent leaders are 3.5 times more likely to get the full potential out of their staff
Use e-learning to measure your progress on equality, diversity and inclusion
Testing is a critical means of measuring increased knowledge and awareness when it comes to diversity and unconscious bias principles. It also gives your learners greater confidence to successfully apply the tools needed to demonstrate inclusive best practice. Our assessment questions come in a variety of forms, devised during the design process to highlight your learning priorities. The resulting tests are rigorous and demanding. We employ a number of special features to prevent quick skimming or skipping of content.
Talk to us about creating your own e-learning programme.
Host your e-learning with EW Group and take advantage of our dedicated support services
- Help-desk and technical support
- Annual course updates
- Mid-point review meeting
- Enrolment and management of delegates, including automated course email notifications
- Quarterly delegate engagement reporting and segmented analysis to gauge levels of understanding.
Technical specification for our e-learning modules
- Built to SCORM 1.2 recognised standards
- Flash version 18 video streaming
- Company branded
- Bespoke design aligned to your key priorities
- Variable course length
- Clear and intuitive user experience
- Assessment through interactive knowledge tests and video-based scenarios
- Optional participant tracking and evaluation system
- Appeal to all learning styles, across multiple platforms (including iPads and other tablets)
- Can be viewed on IE7.0+, Firefox 3.0, Safari 5.0+, Google Chrome, and Opera 11+.