Why e-learning for your equality and diversity training?
We know companies are always on the lookout for smarter, greener and more cost-effective ways of training their staff. Our diversity elearning packages offer the means to develop skills with unbeatable flexibility and value for money. Each stand-alone module will be designed to reflect your own visual identity, with company logos and corporate colours.
Our courses will also:
- Appeal to all learning styles, across multiple platforms (including tablets and smartphones)
- Bring case studies and scenarios to life with our actor-based video content
- Use a range of interactive tasks and quizzes to engage your learners and help them recall what they’ve learned
- Provide clear signposting to further reading and resources on the subject
- Offer consistency of message to all your learners.
EW Group has a proven track record over the past 25 years of delivering diversity and unconscious bias training programmes to the public, private and third sectors. Our recent elearning clients include Harvey Nash, Highways England, the CQC, the NHS, the BBC, the British Institute of Human Rights, Crossrail, Mansell/Balfour Beatty and the Law Society of Scotland.
We’re specialists in the field, working across all types of difference and not limited to protected characteristics. Developing cultural intelligence and awareness of unconscious bias underpins all of our equality, diversity and inclusion e-learning courses. We emphasise your existing areas of good practice, before looking to build on it in proactive, practical ways.