Our design is built around real-life scenarios. We’ll make your managers aware that unconscious bias exists in all of us, and then focus on the steps they can be practically taken to overcome it. We’ll collaborate with you to design an unconscious bias package that really resonates with your managers.
Components in your unconscious bias e-learning course may include (non-exhaustive list):
- Definitions and key concepts for managers
- Considering the legal context of unconscious bias
- How unconscious bias affects your decision making and problem solving
- How unconscious bias impacts on your organisational culture
- Managing cultural conflict at work
- Skills, tools and techniques to overcome unconscious bias in talent management
- Facilitated reflection
- Strategic action planning to address unconscious bias
- The psychology and science of unconscious bias, and the latest research on the subject.